Solutions Architect (Presales) - POI Data
Quadrant is a global leader in location data and technology. Our newest product, Geolancer, is set to revolutionize how companies collect and verify accurate data from the real-world to drive their products and services.
From ride-hailing companies including Grab, GoJek or Uber, to e-commerce titans including Amazon, Lazada and Shopee to logistics firms including Ninja Van and DHL, having up-to-date point of interest data, as well as additional metadata, with accurate latitude and longitude information can make or break a business.
The Solutions Architect will be responsible for coordinating closely with sales, customer success, product, and engineering teams to educate clients on our offering, and ensure Quadrant successfully delivers our solutions to our clients. Additionally, you will be creatively architecting and assembling our DaaS solution for different use cases and business problems, handling technical workflows and inquiries, and communicating clearly with clients while fluidly coordinating internal stakeholders and processes.
- Understand client business problems and Quadrant products to suggest the best technical solutions.
- Design and deliver new workflows, tests, and POCs for clients, and make recommendations for new use cases.
- Partner with commercial, business development, and customer success teams to represent the technical arm of relationship selling.
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to to ideate, develop, and build new solutions.
- Develop deep relationships with the client’s technical and engineering, and leadership teams.
- Define features, requirements, phases and solution requirements providing specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered for the client delivery team based on client requirements.
- Document in customer business objectives, workflow diagrams and success criteria within our knowledge base.
- Participate in the creation and delivery of customer facing presentations (QBRs, Pitches, etc.).
- Conduct / participate in opportunity pre & post mortems, assisting with documentation.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability to unblock customers from business and technical issues.
- Strong leadership skills to advocate cross functionally on behalf of customers.
- Thrives in dynamic work environments where every day is different and creating solutions to satisfy client demand.
- Strong communication and relationship management skills, with the ability to effectively navigate organizations and create champions for Quadrant.
- Collaborative, motivated to learn new things, and passionate about exceeding client expectations.
- Experience managing customers both large and small and knowing how and why to manage them differently.
- Great communication skills internally and externally. Prompt response and action when needed, people rarely need to follow up with you.
- 3-5 years experience in an external client-facing role (e.g. consulting, finance, sales, etc.), great EQ is essential.
- Hands on experience in working with SQL
- Experience in working with Amazon Web Services (RDS, Athena, DynamoDB)
- Experience in working with PowerBI is a plus
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments with little direction.
- Technical experience with analytical tools, methodologies and design.
- Willingness and desire to learn and adopt new skills - both technical and non-technical - in order to craft and deliver the best solutions.
- Fluency in English is required. Fluency in another language is a plus.
- Competitive Compensation Package - including base and commission
- Work From Anywhere
- Great Opportunity for Personal and Professional Development
- You will have the opportunity to work internationally, with an international team, and international clients
- You will work on solving problems Data-as a service environment
- You will have the great opportunity to work in a high growth start-up culture
- You will get the opportunity to work with the top 8 of 10 tech companies in the US
Appen collects and labels images, text, speech, audio, video, and other data used to build and continuously improve the world’s most innovative artificial intelligence systems. Our expertise includes having a global crowd of over one million skilled contractors who speak over 180 languages and dialects, in over 70,000 locations and 130 countries, and the industry’s most advanced AI-assisted data annotation platform. Our reliable training data gives leaders in technology, automotive, financial services, retail, healthcare, and governments the confidence to deploy world-class AI products. Founded in 1996, Appen has customers and offices globally.
At Appen, we value performance, honesty, humility, and grit. We persevere and remain focused, whilst maintaining agility to achieve quality outcomes and exceed expectations. We’re truth tellers – respectfully of course. We take accountability for our actions and believe in giving and receiving direct feedback. We give credit where credit is due and show gratitude to others for their contributions. We seek diverse perspectives as we recognize the value in teamwork and collaboration. Through grit, we take ownership, and we do not give up.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.