Reporting Analyst - Cavite, PH Hybrid
- This is a Contractor role for 6 months (possibility to be extended to 12 months total)
- Develops and automates metrics with specific data collection, analysis, and charting procedures.
- Develops and maintains an IT dashboard, metrics roadmap, and scorecard.
- Collects and analyzes information periodically.
- Reviews Information Technology metrics for the efficiency of various IT programs.
- Consolidate, analyze and validate complex structured & unstructured data sets from a variety of sources.
- Proactively deliver data-driven insights and recommendations through Microsoft tools/PowerBi / Excel and other dashboards.
- Identify and analyze opportunities for enhancing existing content.
- This is a data-driven role where you will use analytical knowledge to make data-driven recommendations to various departments in the business to ensure the success of phishing and other programs
- You will ensure our plans/projects are accurately forecasted to align with our strategic goals and meet timelines
- You will be the key point of contact for all Security reporting, ensuring accuracy and clear communication to the wider business.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong analytical & commercial capability & expertise with data analytics tools (PowerBI, Excel)
- Able to perform complex descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, and preventative analytics using various data analytic technologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build connections within the wider business
- Effective communicator, with strong presentation skills
- Strength in connecting insights to tangible business & customer outcomes
- Understanding of data management systems that aggregate data from multiple sources
- Passion and expert skills in building elegant and interactive data visualizations of complex information including drill-down capability.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Perl, Bash, PHP, etc).
- 2-4 years of relevant data processing and analytics experience
- Experience with databases, DB queries, able to manipulate data & understand impacts on performance (SQL, Teradata, excel etc)
Appen is the global leader in data for the AI Lifecycle with more than 25 years’ experience in data sourcing, annotation, and model evaluation. Through our expertise, platform, and global crowd, we enable organizations to launch the world’s most innovative artificial intelligence products with speed and at scale. Appen maintains the industry’s most advanced AI-assisted data annotation platform and boasts a global crowd of more than 1 million contributors worldwide, speaking more than 235 languages. Our products and services make Appen a trusted partner to leaders in technology, automotive, finance, retail, healthcare, and government. Appen has customers and offices globally.