Scrum Master - Agile Coach
Your focus will be helping our Product & Engineering teams deliver results against some of their most complex business and technology initiatives. Success within our diverse range of clients requires the ability to adapt and perform in numerous Project and Product Management environments. In this senior Agile position, your role as a Scrum Master, coach, and practitioner will require you to apply Agile values and principles for an organization transitioning to Agile ways of working.
- Provide hands-on methodology coaching and training to Scrum teams, RTE's, Product Managers, Product Owners, and teams on all aspects of SAFe, Scrum, Lean, and Kanban & Hybrid methodologies practices.
- Mature Scrum team’s Agile practices both within the teams and across the teams.
- Facilitate complex problem-solving sessions with stakeholders and teams to improve value delivery.
- Partner and determine what methodology frameworks to apply to solve specific problems identified in the team or at scale.
- Proactively partner with teams and internal/external stakeholders to address methodology and tool knowledge gaps to support all the methodologies (Agile, Kanban, Hybrid & Six Sigma).
- Promote and advocate a culture of continuous improvement by influencing teams and the greater organization to reflect and improve through coaching, mentoring and measurable action Contribute to the evolution of our Agile strategy and transformation journey for the enterprise.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience. A minimum of ten years of progressive project, program, and portfolio management experience.
- A minimum of seven years' experience providing hands-on Methodology (Scaled Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Waterfall, Hybrid) coaching and training to business and technical leaders, RTE's, Product Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters and teams on all aspects of Scrum, Lean, and Kanban & Hybrid methodologies practices. Experience with SAFe implementation a plus.
- Direct hands-on experience serving as a Scrum Mater, RTE, STE, Product Owner, Product Manager,
- Highly proficient using Confluence, JIRA, SharePoint, and other tools to manage project and task management.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner to audiences at all levels in the organization.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining key performance measures related to program, project, and / or portfolio management, including benefits realization.
- Excellent problem-solving analytical capabilities with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated track record in effective vertical coaching, including strong relationship building and influencing skills,
Appen is the global leader in data for the AI Lifecycle with more than 25 years’ experience in data sourcing, annotation, and model evaluation. Through our expertise, platform, and global crowd, we enable organizations to launch the world’s most innovative artificial intelligence products with speed and at scale.
Appen maintains the industry’s most advanced AI-assisted data annotation platform and boasts a global crowd of more than 1 million contributors worldwide, speaking more than 235 languages. Our products and services make Appen a trusted partner to leaders in technology, automotive, finance, retail, healthcare, and government. Appen has customers and offices globally.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.