Executive Assistant to the Executive Team
Location: Bellevue, WA
Appen is the global leader in data for the AI (Artificial Intelligence) Lifecycle with more than 25 years’ experience in data sourcing, annotation, and model evaluation. Through expertise, platform, and global crowd, we enable organizations to launch the world’s most innovative artificial intelligence products with speed and at scale. Appen maintains the industry’s most advanced AI-assisted data annotation platform and boasts a global crowd of more than 1 million contributors worldwide, speaking more than 235 languages. Our products and services make Appen a trusted partner to leaders in technology, automotive, finance, retail, healthcare, and government. Appen has customers and offices globally.
As the Executive Assistant supporting our Executive Team, you will provide an elevated level of professional administrative support to this team of 5. This is a hybrid role with our office location in Bellevue, Washington. The pay range for the position is: $75,000.00 - $90,000.00K annual salary DOE.
- Produce and manage correspondence, memoranda, presentations, and reports of a general and confidential nature on behalf of the executive team.
- Organize business appointments and travel arrangements for Senior Executives.
- Screen telephone calls, field inquiries and requests and escalate urgent matters for Senior Executive’s attention.
- Manage calendars/schedules.
- Coordinate the organization of various business functions, lunches and dinners.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant in a corporate environment
- Must have 3+ years’ experience as an Executive Assistant supporting the C-Suite
- Experience needs to be with a company of 2000+ employees, preferably global
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Exceptional corporate presentation and excellent people management skills
- Ability to work autonomously, employ initiatives to find solutions, prioritize and exercise discretion
- Excellent Organizational and administration skills.
- A proactive and flexible approach to work
- Ability to liaise at an executive level
- Ability to thrive and work under pressure
Benefits We Offer:
- Health and Welfare Benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- 160 hours annually accrued PTO
- 80 hours annually accrued Sick Time
- 9 paid holidays and 2 paid floating holidays
- 401K retirement savings with company match up to 4% (100% vested)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.